JW Player is looking to add a talented & high energy Senior Account Manager to our Customer Success team to retain & grow client accounts while ensuring client satisfaction & developing solid account plans.
The ideal candidate will understand our product offering to serve our clients' needs & be responsible for owning & growing their own book of business. Reporting to the Director of Account Management, this team is responsible for 70% of JW Players revenue & as such drives JW Players continued success in the booming video streaming space.
In this role, you will:
- Drive the success of Top Tier Accounts by understanding & anticipating clients' business needs, strategies, & objectives & conveying the value of JW Players products
- Confidently convey JW Player's value proposition
- Strengthen client relationships with ongoing communication & product information
- Collaborate with all areas of the organization, including Support, Product & Technical Services to optimize account productivity & success
- Renew & grow your book of business while meeting quota by up-selling & cross-selling accounts
- Maintain & improve CRM data within Salesforce.com
- Proactively manage your schedule, customer pipeline & renewals to meet quarterly objectives
- Plan & deliver on client needs by working closely with clients teams, understanding their goals, & maintaining communication
- Lead Client Advocacy & improved Client Experience
- Assist in gathering client feedback, defining processes, & identifying best practices
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with tier 1 accounts to understand business goals & strategy & share JW Product Roadmap
- Bachelors degree & a minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Ability to deliver results in driving pipeline growth for SaaS-based deals
- Solid interpersonal, organizational & communication skills, both written & verbal
- Passionate about understanding & learning new technology
- Experience in a quota carrying role
- Thorough working knowledge of sales tools, including Salesforce.com
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- High ethical standards & level of integrity
- OVP experience
- Ad-Tech Experience
- Experience with Gainsight
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago & continues to innovate as the worlds largest network-independent platform for video delivery & intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, & Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types & sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver & monetize their content across all devices. JW Players massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights & generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London & Eindhoven, & was named to Deloittes Technology Fast 500 in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.