THE ROLE: Were looking for
A Personal Shopper who will provide a high touch & personalized styling experience to our most loyal Members by helping them to look & feel their best! Our Personal Shopper Program was launched in 2017 & focuses on providing an exceptional personal shopper service for Rue La Las most engaged members.
Rue La Las Personal Shoppers are sales orientated, seasoned & highly-trained industry professionals, who elevate the shopping experience for our members by connecting them with great style, cutting edge trends, amazing brands & excellent experience.
What youll accomplish
- Suggest & style looks for Rue La Las high value members by creating a personalized shopping service that matches their client profile & purchase history.
- Communicate, develop, & foster relationships with our Members through email, text and/ or phone.
- Grow & maintain your own client book of business to drive sales.
- Consistently achieve or exceed productivity & sales goals to contribute growth within the business. Proactive & consistent in approach to drive sales opportunities.
- Leverage the breath of product categories (apparel, shoes, accessories, jewelry & watches) & brands to service your client needs
- Possess a deep understanding of the various body types & make recommendations that would flatter, fit, & complement our members needs & lifestyles.
- Provide a white-glove, high-touch experience & exceptional service that aligns with Rues commitment to its Members.
- Be the voice of our Members by relaying any feedback & helping us continue to quickly & efficiently address their needs.
- Consistently shop the Rue La La site to familiarize & stay up to date on brand & product knowledge.
- Attend & actively participate in weekly team meetings by sharing productive learnings with your Lead, Manager & Personal Shopper team.
- Own performance & client list by actively being invested in growth by utilizing tools & resources shared from all levels.
THE RIGHT FIT:
- You are sharp, savvy, a quick learner, & are passionate about fashion, personal styling & sales.
- An extensive knowledge of current & upcoming trends, top brands, & body type styling.
- Proficiency in various online tools, including but not restricted to MS Office Suite & Google products, excel & possess intermediate technical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, specifically with regard to building relationships with clients..
- Commitment to being typo-free & believe in honing & perfecting your written & communication skills.
- 1-2 years in a customer facing role. Preferably fashion & retail experience -- a bonus if you have previous experience with online personal styling!
- Critical thinker, comfortable & capable of navigating different client scenarios & navigating a variety of tools & platforms at a time.
- The drive for taking initiative - you seek feedback & constantly try to improve.
- The ability to multi-task with efficiency.
- Access to consistent, highly reliable, & speedy internet connection.
- A good grasp of social media sites, primarily Instagram & Pinterest.
- Has a positive attitude & looks forward to collaborating with other remote stylists.
- You are a resident of New York or Massachusetts states.
- This is a part time contract role to start. Must have the ability to commit to 15-20 hours per week with a ramp-up plan to 40 hours over the course of 8 Weeks (Between the hours of 9 AM-5 PM EST, M-F). As well as the opportunity to transition into full-time employee status after 90 days (with the result of achieving target metrics).
In return for these accomplishments the following will be provided:
- The opportunity to contribute to a rapidly thriving team & company.
- The ability to work in an entrepreneurial culture thats slated to break new grounds.
- The chance to become a trusted fashion advisor by building long-term relationships with Members.
- Comprehensive training -- we provide regular training programs & guidance to enhance your sales & customer service skills.
- A competitive pay, incentives & career growth.
- Ability to work remotely on most days.
- A laptop
- Last but not the least, an employee discount on RueLaLa.com once in a full-time role.
Rue La La has created an indisputable new & huge white space for online commerce.
Based on a flash sale concept highlighting 2,000+ premium brands, Rue has successfully brought together three formerly disparate elementsmerchandising, marketing & technologyin a completely novel way, catapulting growth to 15+ million members. Coupled with extraordinary leadership, a values-based culture, & a drive to be the innovator in all respects, from marketing techniques to online boutique themes to using our platform as a means for change in addition to commerce, Rue has emerged as the leading force in the premium/luxury component of the market. And we are still just beginning.