Were looking for a App Marketplace Sales Director to join our London-based team & focus on developing Index Exchanges app marketplace business across Europe. Reporting to the Vice President, Publisher Sales, the role requires a candidate with a deep understanding of the app monetisation ecosystem across Europe & has developed & nurtured strong relationships with key app developers & publishers in the market.
You will use that knowledge & your understanding of IXs offering to position complex, innovative, real-time media trading solutions as simple, accessible & easy to understand.
This is a highly visible, client facing position that requires strong organisational skills, professionalism & an ability to build trust with senior decision makers at premium app developers & digital publishers. You will use your market-specific knowledge & book of contacts to blaze a trail for IX across the market.
Heres what youll be doing:
- Build & qualify a sales pipeline of app developers & publishers across Europe
- Educate prospective clients in the programmatic ecosystem & how the IX product offering addresses the challenges they face
- Develop sales strategies to identify key decision makers & stakeholders
- Negotiate commercial terms & address contractual concerns to close agreements
- Develop partnerships with key mobile app platforms across Europe
- Work closely with the Partner Development & Solutions consulting teams to ensure a seamless transition from the sales process & into a program of long-term development & nurturing
- Collaborate with publisher account management teams to identify & close app-based upsell opportunities with existing customers
- Provide the leadership team with market updates & revenue forecasts to assist with growth planning
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop localised positioning of IXs app offering
- Represent & promote the IX brand at relevant IX events & industry events
- Travel required within Europe & to Toronto
Heres what you have:
- 5+ years of publisher technology or digital sales experience in the European market.
- In depth knowledge of the online mobile programmatic advertising & industry including technology solutions, advertising / publisher & network business models, technical understanding of ad serving, media trading, RTB and/or related advertising technology.
- Highly self-motivated with a strong willingness to learn.
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills required. Bilingual abilities are a plus.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Index Exchange is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every person in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees & communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing & promoting employees without discrimination. Index Exchange believes equal opportunity & inclusion are essential to motivate, empower & recognize the best in everyone.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.