Guardant Healthis a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics. The Guardant Health Oncology Platform leverages capabilities to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs across all stages of the cancer care continuum.Guardant Healthhas launched liquid biopsy-based Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI tests for advanced stage cancer patients & LUNAR assay for research use & for use in prospective clinical trials. In parallel,Guardant Healthis actively exploring the performance of the LUNAR assay in initial studies related to screening & early detection in asymptomatic individuals.
TheClient Services Billing Associateis responsible for providing exceptional support to Guardant Health customers, the Guardant Health Clinical Laboratory, Sales Representatives & our billing vendor. The Client Services Billing Associate must possess the ability to communicate professionally & effectively with all individuals, including external customers & internal Guardant Health personnel.
Duties to include:
- Receive & respond to telephone & email inquiries from physician offices, insurance companies, sales representatives & patient's inquiries.
- Check incoming requisitions for insurance, Medicare, Medical, etc. patient eligibility.
- Contact clients & patients to obtain or verify billing data.
- Contact clients & patients with information on our Financial Assistance Program.
- Export data from LIMS; upload data into various applications for benefits eligibility & patient information.
Document all phone calls & follow up activities.
- Contact physicians & other medical personnel to obtain missing information pertaining to billing.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) pertaining to Client Services requirements.
- Perform quality checks to ensure accuracy of data entry.
- Appropriately field calls for reimbursement & billing.
- Other administrative duties.
- Verify incoming requisitions for payment type & data accuracy.
You are a qualified candidate if you possess:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education & experience preferred.
- Ability to work as part of a team comprised of internal employees, contractors and managers.
- Ability to multitask & take on various projects.
- Ability to work with self-discipline, good judgment & independence in a dynamic office setting.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills are required, as is computer proficiency.
- Solid experience using Salesforce.com & Microsoft Office.
- Flexibility with respect to working hours based on operational need.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please visit our career page at:http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/
To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health & how it is used, please review ourPrivacy Notice for Job Applicants.