Jackpocket is the first mobile lottery app in the U.S. that offers players a secure way to order official state lottery tickets, such as Powerball, Mega Millions, & more, via their smartphones. We're creating a more convenient, fun, & responsible way to play the lottery by modernizing the $300B global lottery market with a mobile platform that everyone, including grandma, can feel good about.
As a Customer Support Associate, you will serve as an expert resource for Jackpocket end users. You will handle incoming inquiries & requests across multiple channels with the goal of providing outstanding support & delivering the best customer experiences possible. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality, excellent communication skills, & experience with support platforms & social media channels.
- Respond to all customer inquiries & support requests across multiple channels & ensure users needs are met & issues are resolved
- Manage ID verifications, ACH requests, chargebacks, & other day to day operational functions
- Communicate with end users via phone, voicemail, in app & web messaging, email, & social media & ensure positive customer experiences
- Collaborate across internal functions & external third parties to resolve complex issues
- Continually build & maintain expert level product knowledge
- Prior B2C high volume support experience
- Proficiency with CS platforms such as Helpshift or Zendesk
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Experience communicating with customers via social media, app store reviews, etc.
- Familiarity with payment processing systems & dispute resolution (ACH, credit cards, chargebacks, etc.)
- Willing & able to work flexible and/or extended hours (evenings/ overnight preferred)
- Spanish fluency is a plus
- Medical insurance covered up to 100% by Jackpocket
- Dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Commuter benefits & Citi Bike membership
- Discounted gym membership
- Catered meals & stocked kitchen
- Flexible working hours
- Autonomy & upward mobility
This is a full-time exempt position & is not eligible for overtime under FLSA requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Jackpocket is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, & reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, & activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact email@example.com.