Job Title Business Development Director
Location London Fields
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
At Gympass we are passionate about empowering people to take control of their fitness & defeating inactivity. As a business we are transparent with our goals, dedicated as a team to making them happen, & celebrating when we do! Gympass is meritocratic organisation, meaning, high-achievers get rewarded, whether that be financially, with progression, or one of the many new opportunities as we grow..
What really holds us together is that we praise a collaborative working environment, were people are trusted to deliver but given the support to do so... In a relaxed yet professional environment, with no dress code. Our office includes coffee on tap, a roof terrace, table tennis, a slide & is completely open plan to encourage collaboration amongst our teams. We don't believe in hierarchy & recognise that we need each other to achieve great things.
This role is to join the UK B2B team, responsible for managing a key portfolio of our largest potential clients. As the Business Development Director, you will be expected to bring in significant new business to Gympass, managing complex negotiations as well as supporting other members of the team with their accounts. The position will work closely with the Senior Director to refine & improve business development strategy in the UK & strengthen our approach. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team in a market that is really gaining momentum on B2B sales & excited to have a gamechanger candidate to take them to the next level.
Reporting to the Senior Corporate Wellness Manager, you will;
- Continually seek for opportunities to network with clients at external/industry forums
- Support the Senior Director with Commercial Strategy, with a focus on how to increase the speed of opportunities through the sales funnel
- Act as a role model to BDMs with your drive to source & convert leads into opportunities, using a variety of channels such as emails, linkedin & cold calling
- Be responsible for closing a portfolio of Gympass' largest corporate prospects, with a focus on multiple industries
- Engage with potential clients to explain the Gympass concept & understand how it might align to their business objectives
- Map the decision-making process of each prospect in order to optimise conversions at each stage
- Develop & own customised proposals for each prospect, according to their needs & interests
- Position yourself as a thought leader in HR & Wellbeing space, leveraging & creating content to engage prospect
- Continually seek & take advantage of opportunities to network with clients at external/industry forums
- 2:1 or above Bachelors Degree or higher
- Experience in enterprise sales, with a proven track record of closing large deals
- You will be a strong communicator, with an ability to problem solve & react to challenges with a head on approach
- Management experience, used to supporting a team of sales staff
- Strategic & able to analyse current ways of working, drawing conclusions & identifying areas to improve
- Positive attitude & great team spirit
WORKING AT GYMPASS
- Join a great team culture, working together to help the business achieve its goals & living the Gympass values.
- A dress down environment, open office with table tennis, a slide & beer on tap!
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development in a people focused organisation.
- Competitive salary & attractive commission structure that rewards results
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Gympass membership, allowing you access to our network of great gym partners!
If you meet the requirements, don't hesitate to contact us. We are waiting for you to join our team!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers