Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the countrys top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell & rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, & have grown to over 1,800 employees in the last 2 years.
As the Customer Communications & Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for managing, organizing & coordinating the communications of our East & West Presidents. You are a trusted project manager, strong writer & strategic thinker with a keen eye for detail. You work well with others & enjoy collaborating in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You are a solutions-driven optimist. You are a trusted ambassador for the Presidents & Compass.
At Compass You Will:
- Design a system for tracking, managing, & executing communications across all channels to agents & regional employees, including social media, meetings, presentations, & written content
- Draft written communication, including social media posts, company-wide announcements, & talking points
- Serve as the primary liaison across the Regions & nationally while coordinating with the Head of Communications, & department leaders to gather input, ensure strong coordination between teams, & develop methods for expanding messages across employees & agents
- Execute a social media strategy that amplifies the Presidents message, core brand & drives engagement
- Ensure all messaging is aligned to the Compass narrative with compelling, accurate messaging & data
- execute a customer relationship management strategy to ensure engagement on all key customer milestones
What Were Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in communications, preferably executive communications
- Expert project manager
- Highly articulate, verbal & written communication skills, with a passion for delivering complex messages in simple, understandable ways
- Obsessive attention to detail that drives high-quality outputs
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A low ego collaborator who enjoys working across different functions
- A high-energy optimist who sees opportunity in any challenge & is comfortable with change
- Self-starter able to prioritize & manage multiple projects on different timelines
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.