The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, flexible work hours & Friday bagels!
This position is based in New York, NY & will report to the Manager of Inside Sales.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve existing consignor base by driving repeat business & achieving monthly goals
- Maintain repeat rate goal through outreach, including re-engagement campaigns by phone, email, & text
- Develop strong relationships with newly acquired consignors
- Leverage existing consignor relationships to gain referrals
- Focus on upselling all categories of accepted product (Fashion, Jewelry, Mens, Art, & Home)
- Communicate consignment policies & processes to clients to ensure complete satisfaction
- Awareness of Luxury Market or love of fashion
- 1-2 years Sales or Customer Service experience strongly preferred
- Prior Inside Sales & Account Management experience is highly desirable
- Strong organization & time management skills
- Exhibit clear verbal & written communication
- Strong Listening skills
- Comfortable in a High-Velocity Iterative team environment
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred