ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform
- PokerStars The premier online poker product
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
As an Engineering Manager youll be managing & working closely with our Native Team engineers day-to-day to support & mentor them as they tackle tough technical challenges. Youll help find opportunities focused on providing the best employee experience while balancing delivery of capabilities that work at Scale. Youll own your software, helping define solutions to problems while mitigating long-term risks. Youll raise & help mitigate blockers while providing status updates to leadership.
You will have established Software Engineer capabilities. Youre excited to learn how to develop & grow Engineers & will start out with a small number of line-reports to put your learnings to the test. Youll be responsible for providing an out-standing employee experience tailored to your line reports individual needs. Youll be responsible for leading smaller projects or features within a team. If youre interested in developing core leadership skills both from a technical & people management point of view & having an experienced mentor help guide you then apply today!
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Manage, Identify & provide opportunities for Software Engineers.
- Work with Senior Engineers to deliver a technical vision with an eye on for Customer satisfaction & security.
- Proactively identify technology gaps & opportunities, mitigate risks created through complexity (technical & regulatory).
- Be responsible for delivery of your assigned backlog items, communicating blockers & progress through-out the project lifecycle.
- Measure, own & drive predictability through Operational Excellence & transparency through data & KPIs.
- Own your software, helping guide your team to deliver it whilst providing appropriate support for end-users.
- Help scope & define new solutions to problems while influencing the Roadmap & ensuring we delivery truly viable features & Products.
- When not helping drive forward the assigned features & line-management youll be contributing your coding skills towards delivery of features.
- The ability to delivery architecturally sound solutions in the absence of a highly experienced individual contributor
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience
- A strong technology background delivering software as an individual contributor or manager
- Communication, presentation & facilitation skills
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, & drive
- Demonstrated abilities driving operational excellence & best practices
- Demonstrated experience in shipping high quality products & services
- Proficiency in relevant technologies
- Able to communicate technical concepts simply & successfully, to both technical & non-technical audiences
- Maintains relationships with other disciplines & stakeholders
- Youll exhibit best behaviour & exemplify our company behaviours.
- Experience of writing distributed, highly scalable & available backend systems & APIs.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.