We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were one of the fastest-growing vacation rental companies in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Housekeeping at Vacasa
We take pride in our work, knowing our tireless efforts provide peace of mind. Were the vacation heroesgiving guests a spotless first impression & setting the tone for an unforgettable experience. With us, youre more than just a housekeeper, youre a keeper of the house.
What were looking for
We're seeking a hard working, energetic employee to help us maintain our large & quickly growing portfolio of vacation homes. Responsibilities will include all aspects of housekeeping including deep cleaning, organizing, stocking amenities, & corresponding with our outstanding local team.
What youll do
- Professionally clean units using cleaning procedures & products in conformance with prescribed company standards
- Sweep, vacuum, & wash all hard surface floors
- Move all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under & behind
- Perform customer service & quality control
- Create a welcoming environment for our guests & owners by ensuring homes are clean & cared for
- Identify & note any damages to homes. Create maintenance tickets as necessary
- Collect & remove trash & debris
- Meet & maintain required Housekeeping metrics
- Attend all mandatory individual & team meetings
- Replenish consumable items such as soaps & paper products
- Other responsibilities as assigned - because every day looks different
Skills you'll need
- Weekend availability
- Experience in all aspects of general housekeeping & deep cleaning
- Effective verbal & written communication skills
- Internet access & comfortable using a computer
- Reliable transportation is a desirable.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
What you'll get
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 6% company match
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave & holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All of the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture