At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London & Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
You will have the opportunity to work on the most important & interesting projects that HelloFresh offers. As a Quality Management Systems Project Manager, you will be involved in rolling out, & controlling our future Quality Management System tool across all of our International markets.
As a Quality Management Systems Project Manager, you will be involved in rolling out, & controlling our future Quality Management System tool across all our International markets. This tool will step change how we interact & manage our specification & supplier data within the Food Safety & Quality function, adding other benefits including supply chain mapping & further enhancing our sustainability understanding.
You will have the opportunity to work on the most important & interesting projects that HelloFresh offers.
To fuel our international growth, we are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who are passionate & result-driven, have a strong team-spirit & will take on the challenge to pioneer the ever-changing food industry.
As a Quality Management Systems Project Manager at HelloFresh, you will:
- Execution of the projects with a high level of autonomy
- Development & implementation of launch plans & integration processes across countries & act as an in-house consultant for this tool
- Work closely aligned with our Tech department to support the launch, development & improvement of the tool landscape
- Problem solving - Identify, prioritize, structure, & solve an array of other complex business problems, using analytics & business judgment
- Working effectively with stakeholders from 9 different markets to collect data & understand main pain-points
- Work on other tools which will support the Food Safety & Quality Assurance function
Who were looking for
- Candidate with a degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences or Economics from a top-tier university
- Outstanding level of numerical & analytical thinking with a very logical approach
- Comfortable in the fast-paced, demanding & analytical startup environment
- Prior experience in managing food safety & quality management systems an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with both technical & non-technical individuals & comfortable working in a large international & geographically dispersed team
- Strong proven project management competencies
- Proficient in Excel & ideally VBA knowledge
- Having some previous experience in a programming language is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously & meet time-sensitive deadlines
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training & development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.