--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health & safety of our candidates & our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews & new hire on-boarding.
This is an office-based role, but we will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI & public data to work for our clients, generating relevant & actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, & NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events & emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public & private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, & respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth & innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 & Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for Most Innovative Use of AI from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team & help the world manage risk in real time. Youll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, & have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
Youre a content marketing writer with experience writing, editing & optimizing content that increases brand awareness, engages audiences & delivers on the Dataminr brand promise.
Youre passionate about storytelling & understand the important role content plays in converting prospects into clients & driving business results. And you have hands-on experience with various content types, but youre not afraid to tackle & experiment with new formats.
You're excited about the opportunity to join a high-growth technology company that is committed to leveraging AI as a force for good.
- Write on a variety of topics for multiple content types, including but not limited to: blogs, ebooks, infographics, white papers & case studies
- Create content assets that drive demand & establish Dataminr as a trusted thought leader in the industry
- Manage the content creation process from end-to-end to ensure content meets deadlines, is optimized for SEO & adheres to Dataminr voice, style & brand guidelines
- Work cross-functionally across Marketing departments (Design, Product Marketing, Demand Generation) to produce a variety of content that meets overall Marketing KPIs & specific campaign goals & objectives
- Monitor the performance of published content & leverage insights to identify opportunities for updates, SEO optimization & new formats and/or approaches
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years of experience writing for a B2B audience, preferably in the enterprise software / software-as-a-service (Saa) space
- Strong writing, editing & communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail it pains you to see an EN dash being used in the place of an EM dash!
- Familiarity with SEO best practices & content management & publishing tools
- Team player with the ability to work both independently & collaboratively within a team across geographies
- Self-motivated & able to juggle multiple, competing priorities with urgency
- Ability to meet tight deadlines & work in a fast-paced environment
Why you should work here:
- We recognize & reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, & passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning & development fund & professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave & 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental & physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation & health & fitness app reimbursements
and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.