Shutterstock is seeing a Director of CRM to join our team to help us achieve our revenue targets & bring our customer & contributor engagement to the next level through excellence in every aspect of lifecycle management. In this position, you will collaborate closely with the leadership team to develop & implement communication strategies across multiple countries, languages, business lines, & through multiple communication channels.
- Create an end-to-end global email strategy across customer & contributor lifecycles for all Shutterstock business lines.
- Drive the planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting, & optimization of the CROM program in partnership with Marketing, Product, UX, Technology, & Content teams.
- Manage communication initiatives for paying customers in order to drive up engagement, upsell, & retention.
- Localize the promotional & content merchandising strategy in key strategic countries in order to provide customers a better experience & improve conversion, cross-sell, & re-activation.
- Define reports / dashboards to support efficient measurement of CRM activities.
- Drive continuous advancement of our email capabilities including targeting, personalization, & template development in collaboration with the design team.
- Monitor developments in the marketplace, including direct & indirect competitive offerings & be on top of CRM/email industry best practices.
- 5-7 years of experience in email marketing, direct marketing, or CRM.
- Experience in a subscription or e-commerce environment a plus.
- Experience managing & developing a team.
- Ability to interface cross-functionally & across all levels of an organization.
- Excellent project management & prioritization skills: experience coordinating cross-functional teams & meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong strategic / analysis skills. Experience in user segmentation, dynamic content, & testing methodologies.
- Experience partnering with Business Intelligence teams to drive analytics / reporting requests.
- Experience working with, & understanding data.
- Solid understanding of CAN-SPAM guidelines & email regulations in the EU.
- Sound UX judgement. Experience in providing creative direction.
- Knowledge of Responsys/Eloqua (or other enterprise level platform), database schemas, & HTML a plus.
- Bachelors Required
Shutterstock (NYSE:SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider ofhigh-quality licensed photographs,vectors,illustrations,videosandmusicto businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 297 million images & more than 16 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The companys brands also includeBigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom,a custom content creation platform; Offset, ahigh-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curatedroyalty-free musiclibrary; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source ofeditorial imagesfor the world's media.
For more information, please visitwww.shutterstock.comand follow Shutterstock onTwitterand onFacebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V