What's next in music is first on SoundCloud. As the worlds largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners & curators who share, discover & influence whats new, now & next in music & audio.
Our People team partners with teams across the business to ensure a growth-oriented culture & a great employee experience, while maintaining a healthy balance of acquiring talent externally & developing talent internally.
Were looking to grow our People Operations team with an ambitious & thoughtful People Data & Systems Manager. Youll join us in either our NYC or our Berlin office & report into our Director of People. You will be the technical manager for all of our People team software & subscriptions & you will work closely with our People data to surface insights that enable us to better support our SoundClouders.
Some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Establish processes & documentation across our Recruiting, People Operations, Learning & Development & Workplace teams to ensure People data quality
- Manage the technical aspects of our HRIS & its integrations with various Finance, Legal & IT tools, as well as various People team softwares
- Own the central headcount reporting & related attrition, tenure, promotion & internal metrics
- Ad hoc reporting requests from our People Partners, business leads, & external compliance organizations
- Maintain our salary bands & support in our salary cycle administration & reviews
You come to us with at least 3 years of experience in a data-oriented HR role. Youre extremely detail-oriented & accurate. Youre able to prioritize well & be flexible in a fast paced environment with changing demands. You have the proven ability to collaborate with employees at all levels, with strong written communication skills. You have an optimistic outlook for problem solving & are comfortable with scrappy solutions when theyre necessary. You have experience with HRIS software (BambooHR is a plus) & salary surveys (AdvancedHR & Radford are a plus). You are an excel expert & know your way around google suite.
Most importantly: youre eager to learn & youre a team player.
Diversity at SoundCloud
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity & open expression are fundamental to our organization; they help us build a social platform & global community where anyone can create, discover, & share sounds. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, & strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute.