Were looking for a talented & conceptual Copywriter to join our Creative team as the developer of eCommerce concepts copy for multiple brands. You will help develop creative strategies & participate in conceptual development through a variety of marketing collateral pieces including landing pages, digital ads (static & video), email, print & video. The ideal candidate for this role is flexible, versatile, & meticulous.
- Expertise in eCommerce-based copy & ability to employ proven direct-response tactics a must
- Write copy that supports our companys brands, compels the reader to take action & drives sales on our websites, landing pages, product pages, sale promotions, upsells, cross-sells, UX experiences & transactional pages, etc.
- Develop a variety of other marketing materials including digital ads (static & video), emails, social posts, print ads & more.
- Collaborate with a variety of individuals in the creation of marketing materials, including fellow writers & designers on the creative team, the larger marketing team, research, product & legal teams.
- Participate in & occasionally lead brainstorming sessions with the VP of Creative, fellow writers, designers & marketing managers.
- Project manage when necessary, seeing projects from copy creation through to final production.
- Conduct research & fact-check as needed.
- Proofing tasks as necessary.
- Interact with customer base as needed (interviews, shoots, contests, etc.)
- 3+ years experience in digital copywriting with solid eCommerce website copywriting experience
- Strong conceptual ability
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates versatility, creative thinking, & a sense of humor
- Confidence in your ability to juggle multiple assignments in a fast-moving workplace
- A proven ability to test & optimize copy to increase conversions
- An affinity for the photo, design, & tech communities
- Ability to multi-task & work in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Video copywriting experience a plus
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 260 million images & more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V