Lets get to know each other
At Care/of, we help people remove obstacles to living a healthy life by delivering personalized, science-backed vitamins & protein straight to their door in convenient daily packs. As a fast-growing, venture-backed wellness startup, our technology makes it easy (and even fun) for people to get a custom vitamin & protein recommendation based on their diet & health goals goodbye, guesswork. We aim to help people feel empowered to make the right choices for their health by being transparent about the research behind our recommendations & thoughtful about the quality of our products.
Care/of launched in 2016 & is headquartered in New York City. To date, Care/of has raised over $42M from top investors including Goldman Sachs Investment Partners, Goodwater Capital, Tusk Ventures, RRE Capital, & Juxtapose.
What youll do
- Develop & execute E-Mail strategy to acquire new users, focusing on generating & converting leads, including referral campaigns.
- Collaborate with cross functional retention resources on the team to develop a comprehensive schedule & overview of E-Mail initiatives.
- Take Direct Mail channel to the next level - further grow acquisitions at more efficient CAC levels.
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, & educational content strategies to optimize efficient user acquisition.
- Maintain CRM database & implement best practices for user segmentation, data hygiene, & production.
- Set A/B test campaigns to establish effective strategies in driving user acquisition.
- Generate E-Mail marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals for assigned work flows.
- Partner with the Product team to add data-driven customization & personalization to user journey.
- Partner with the Data team to analyze & interpret user segments & behaviors to leverage in acquisition marketing.
- Partner with the Brand team to maintain consistent & holistic communications that are on-brand.
- Take ownership of all acquisition KPIs & communicate results & recommendations to the Care/of leadership team.
- Support Growth Team in exploring new channels, as required.
Who you are
- 3+ years experience in email marketing in a direct-to-consumer environment. Subscription experience is a plus.
- Hands on experience with at least one ESP (eg. Iterable) & creating campaigns & automated/triggered programs with technical capabilities of the platform.
- Experience with deliverability, inboxing, & ip warming.
- Experience managing Direct Mail campaigns, ideally in a subscription environment.
- Proficiency with HTML, SQL, Microsoft Excel, Google suites, & project management tools (eg. Asana)
- Strong analytical ability & high aptitude for testing - managed a/b testing roadmaps, test designs, post results analyses.
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record in coordinating multiple projects across various teams.
Even if you dont meet all the requirements, we still encourage you to apply! If youre submitting a cover letter, please note what makes you perfect for this role with the qualifications you have.
- Competitive salary + compensation package
- Competitive insurance packages with free medical, dental, vision plans
- Unlimited vacation time because you deserve it
- Free vitamins & powders
- Wellness perks with free access to online meditation services + fitness reimbursements (at-home workouts count!)
- Virtual team-building events because we value staying connected & building community
- Socially & culturally relevant experiences geared towards personal + professional learning & development
- Working with an amazing, fun-loving, spirited group of people
Our commitment to you:
At Care/of, were committed to building the best team we can. This means we hire for potential & support every team member through each step of their career development. We strive to build a safe & inclusive place for our team to think differently & push the status quo, because we believe that building a diverse team allows us to do our best work & have a little fun too.
Care/of does not discriminate & will not make any hiring decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability & require accommodation during our interview process, please let us know how we can help make the interview process fair to your needs.