Newsela is an Instructional Content Platform that combines engaging, leveled content with integrated formative assessments & insights to supercharge engagement & learning in every subject. Students & teachers use Newsela to find digital content from hundreds of the best sourcesfrom National Geographic to NASA, Biography.com to Encyclopedia Britannica, the Washington Post to the Wichita Eagle. Content is instructionalized to meet students where they are, with interactive tools & analytics to take them where they want to go. Newsela has become an essential solution for schools & districts, with a presence in over 90% of U.S. K-12 schools. Newsela is the content platform for the connected classroom.
Sales Enablement is a strategic, collaborative function that is paramount to Newselas long-term success. We need to have a good system to analyze what the best reps are consuming & use that data to sell that content to other people.
As Sales Enablement professionals, we want to have more strategic touch points with the sales team. We want to effectively communicate the value of Newsela, in a concise yet compelling way to help our growing sales team build pipeline & close deals faster. We do this by providing consistent, scalable enablement support & resources that allow sales & sales management to add value in every interaction.
We focus on ensuring that sellers have the right content, the right tools & the right resources at each stage of the buyer's journey, improving customer experience & seller efficiency at closing deals & driving revenue.
This role will be responsible for supporting the Sales Enablement & Training & Development Managers in pre, during & post-sale efforts, helping to build & manage sales enablement programs in order to provide & inform the sales team with the resources they need to generate pipeline & revenue.
What you will do:
- Assist with monitoring, writing & responding to RFPs.
- Assist in creating world-class learning programs by designing experiential content (interactive PDFs, presentations, video, etc.)
- Work cross-functionally to keep the sales team informed & prepared in a climate of constant change.
- Manage the content repository of sales enablement assets including presentations, whiteboards, & demos.
- Coordinate sales trainings & sales boot camps including scheduling, supporting & evaluating success metrics.
- Gather & analyze feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
What you will need:
- 2+ years of experience in sales, customer support or learning & development.
- Excellent written & verbal communication; experience presenting to audiences in the past is plus
- Demonstrated ability to design content to address a specific need or problem - you are passionate & curious about learning
- Ability to manage multiple projects & deliverables; excellent time management skills.
- Technical aptitude with the ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creative & strategic thinker
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across departments within an organization