Beeswax, named by Business Insider as the fastest growing company in AdTech in 2018, is hiring top engineering talent for it's growing New York office. Beeswax is a high scale, high availability advertising platform built by executives from Google & funded by leading VCs including RRE & Foundry Group.
The Beeswax team is a top-notch group with backgrounds from Google, Facebook, Amazon, & other premier technical teams. Because advertising is extremely high scale (millions of transactions per second) & low latency, the opportunity to learn about web-scale distributed systems & hard scaling problems is a great advantage of our engineering culture & work. We aim to offer the most extensible & transparent advertising system, servicing technology enabled clients & executing & processing billions of events every day. You can also read about our flexible APIs at www.beeswax.com/docs.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager, Data Products. You will set the vision, strategy & execute on the roadmap for all the diverse ways our customers consume & act on data. This includes new data visualization products, sophisticated reporting systems, partnering with 3rd party technology providers, envisioning & delivering new data products to the most sophisticated advertisers in the world.
This role is perfect for someone who is entrepreneurial, has a mix of technical & customer-facing skills, is passionate about products, & is looking to accelerate their career at a rapidly growing organization.
What Youll Do:
- Define product vision & strategy for all things data
- Execute on a high impact & ambitious data product roadmap
- Understanding of the ad tech ecosystem with an emphasis on programmatic & data
- Engage closely with the engineering team & our customers to determine the best product implementations
- Work with all key constituents to deliver high-quality decisions & outcomes
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of relevant product management or related experience
- You get excited about data, data products, & the insights they can deliver to customers
- A technical acumen & ability to work closely with product & engineering
- A strong desire to get things done & to ship features regularly
- A passion for products
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written, & a meticulous attention to detail
- A strong learning curve, with the ability to understand our customers needs on both the business & technical levels
- Self-motivated with high energy & a willingness to learn & adapt
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to wear many hats & a strong desire to build something great