Vimeos Solutions team is dedicated to ensuring our Enterprise clients are getting the most out of Vimeos offerings. Previously focused only on our OTT offering, the team has expanded their focus to all Enterprise-level offerings across Vimeo, OTT, & our live streaming products.
As the Technical Operations Associate on the Solutions team, you will be responsible for tracking, owning, & improving data & processes around how we work. Working closely with the rest of our Technical Operations team, youll help shepherd new workflows to launch & groom them to maximum efficiency & accuracy.
What youll do:
- Review enterprise order forms & contracts against tasks & work orders in our tracking systems
- Track inaccuracies or failings of our current processes & advocate for change to improve them
- Own aspects of our workflow to upgrade, downgrade or modify enterprise customer accounts
- Triage & field Sales & Account Management enablement escalations & liaise with Sales Operations to launch updated processes
- Create & maintain analytics dashboards rooted in our teams Airtable & SQL data & pull ad hoc reports as requested
- Write technical documentation which outline our workflows for both existing employees & new hires
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 3 years experience supporting operations or accounting functions in a high-growth tech or media company
- Top-shelf attention to detail & an obsession with hunting down & tying up loose ends
- Systems focused approach to how you work, preferably with experience coordinating or enacting new processes across your organization
- Problem solving work style that is collaborative, positive & consultative
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts & business interdependencies
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work an adjusted morning schedule at times to align with counterparts in our Bangalore office.
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience using project management platforms such as Airtable & Jira
- Experience reviewing or handling contracts
- Basic exposure to or a desire to learn automation tools such as Zapier, REST APIs or scripting languages like Python & Node.js.
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs