LendKey is solving a complex challenge to improve lives with lending made simple by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age & provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect & desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions & banks to conduct their education finance & home improvement loan programs.
As a key member of our Talent team, you'll own & drive the recruitment & retention of technical talent from end-to-end. You will recruit for technical talent that spans from web development to infrastructure to product management. You'll partner with hiring managers to strategize ways to engage a diverse pool of talent & to build retention strategies for the technical talent we have on-board.
What youll do:
- Be the strategic owner of our technical recruiting practice; sourcing & leading recruiting activities & end-to-end pipelines for all engineering, product, & infrastructure talent
- Strategize various ways to build talent pipelines & execute on tactical research, referral generation, events & sourcing campaigns
- Drive retention strategies within our technical & product teams, working closely with managers to seek feedback from the team & identify areas for improvement
- Continuously conduct market analyses of the competitive technology landscape, identifying trends in recruitment, retention, & culture among new & industry leaders
- Build authentic & meaningful relationships with candidates, hiring managers & teams
- Utilize a variety of sourcing methods to find & engage diverse technical talent across the competitive landscape
- Possess the creativity & tenacity to gain the trust of sought-after & passive talent
- Collaborate with hiring managers & various constituents across the organization to develop hiring plans, source, evaluate, & close high-quality talent
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities & performance data to share with internal partners
- Drive equitable & efficient interview & candidate selection processes
- Ensure engaging & positive candidate experiences as we continue to scale our organization
- Contribute to recruiting initiatives such as interview & hiring manager training, employer branding, social, etc.