All about these Boxed Boxes!
Boxed was launched in our CEOs garage in 2013 by our four founders, an eclectic group of experienced tech pioneers. They had a simple idea: to make shopping for bulk-sized products easy, convenient & fun. Today, we deliver a first class e-commerce experience for everyday essentials across the country. We work out of our corporate headquarters in New York City, another corporate office in San Mateo, & our three fulfillment centers serving the country from New Jersey, Nevada & Texas.
Were a late stage startup that places technology & innovation at the heart of all that we do. Our technology platform & automated, state-of-the-art fulfillment centers make headlines, & our systems utilize machine learning, predictive analytics, & other technologies to ensure a delightful B2C & B2B online shopping experience. While technology is at the core of what we do, providing a personalized, thoughtful, & seamless shopping experience is at the core of who we are. We value each & every customer & every single order receives a hand-written thank you note.
Unpack your Potential at Boxed!
Boxed is made up of a vibrant & fun group of engineers, designers, marketers, sales people & operations specialists -- just to name a few! We work with passion for driving superior value & experience to our customers. Our customers choose to buy from Boxed because we save them time & money, which in turn makes their lives easier. Thats where you come in!
The Growth Designer will be part of a small design team that partners with the cross-functional product team to reimagine the bulk/wholesale shopping experience, using a human-centered approach.
- have a close & collaborative partnership with the Growth Product Manager to research, concept & design product features that drive growth outcomes
- be highly iterative in their design approach with significant experience in testing & experimentation
- play an integral role in continued UX/UI redesign efforts
- further evolve & contribute to our style guide & tool kit
- create UX wireframes & functional prototypes
- moderate user interviews & user tests organize & apply those learnings
- 3-5 years practical experience as a growth designer in an eCommerce or consumer-facing environment
- Strong foundation in the fundamentals of design & a keen eye for pixel-perfect details
- A passion for the latest product design patterns, guidelines, best practices & trends
- Expert knowledge of product design tools (we use Sketch Invision Zeplin)
- Experience in human-centered design methods, including user research & analysis, storytelling & storyboarding skills, user testing & prototyping
- Focus on iterative design, experimentation, & data-driven approaches to validate ideas & hypotheses
- Excellent problem-solving, organization, communication & presentation skills
- Degree in design, cognitive science, human computer interaction, fine arts, communications, or equivalent experience
OUR package for you!
Alongside our customer focus & technology DNA, we pride ourselves on our employee centric mentality. NBC Nightly News called our CEO, Chieh Huang Americas Dream Boss for our generous benefits. Every day is bring your dog to work day at Boxed! In addition, our team enjoys competitive compensation plus stock options, endless snacks, flexible parental leave, unlimited paid time off, company lunches, & lots of other perks -- just some of the reasons we made Crains list of best places to work in NYC. Wed love to meet you, so apply today!
Check Boxed out here! For CA residents, see our CCPA Policy.