PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content & brands. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates eleven offices & six data centers worldwide.
The Director, Customer Success is a key member of PubMatic's Go-To-Market team & is responsible for driving the success of publisher engagements & monetization across the region by partnering with a team of Customer Success Managers & Customer Success Operation Managers. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team; iterating & executing the market strategy, account management to deliver against key revenue & market share objectives. This is a rare opportunity to join a global, well-funded, mid stage-company & be an instrumental contributor to its global expansion.
Candidates for this position will have demonstrable experience of combining creative thinking with factual analysis & data to develop appropriate strategies to ensure that publishers achieve their desired results. Most importantly, the candidate will be responsible for client retention across a portfolio of clients with revenue targets.
- Work with the Customer Success team to define, achieve & exceed quarterly revenue goals
- Work within a regional & global organization structure, deploying resources to achieve business objectives
- Ensure best in class customer service & account management. Identify process & operational efficiencies to drive increased customer satisfaction
- Establish relationships with local, regional & global Publishers to support a healthy & growing PubMatic ecosystem in the US
- Guide the account management team to deliver service excellence & consultative support for publisher strategy
- Track & analyze performance for regional book of business to ensure all accounts are exceeding sales plans
- Use critical thinking & analysis to discover growth opportunities & to resolve business obstacles
- Maintain active customer conversations through regular & consistent engagement, demonstrating your market knowledge & programmatic expertise
- Maintain a deep understanding of all PubMatic products & roadmap for the purposes of upselling existing clients
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams & team leaders to inform product alignment for account growth
- Partner with Ad Solutions team to drive successful pairing of media buyer campaigns to publisher inventory