The Sales Operations Analyst will be part of the Strategic Growth team & perform a blend of long-term projects & daily operational activities. This person will be charged with contributing to projects & running analyses to drive top-line growth & provide insight to drive efficiency & production from our Strategic Growth team. This includes opportunities to own & manage specific projects.
You will be instrumental in designing our Salesforce architecture, defining & enforcing its governance model, configuring the platform & providing internal user support. This includes owning accountability for dashboards, reporting & analyses of Strategic Growth team performance.
Our ideal candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial & collaborative environment, & will be comfortable working & communicating with multiple business & technical teams.
At Compass, You Will:
- Collaborate on business development & strategy projects
- Own reporting & analysis of Strategic Growth team performance - collectively & individually - & develop perspective on areas for improvement
- Be responsible for advocating & executing the Strategic Growth elements of Salesforce strategy & roadmap
- Partner with our Strategic Growth team create & position our proposals & offers
- Own national sales territory strategy, territory analysis, & distribution of territories
- Be our subject matter expert & internal champion for Salesforce
What Were Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S.
- Ability to excel with strategic, operational, & detail-demanding functional responsibilities
- Strong analytics: gather & clean data, quickly & correctly execute analyses, & draw out relevant insights; proficient in Excel
- Polished visual, written, & oral presentation skills
- Ability & appetite to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter attitude & ability to exercise judgment & solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills & glass-half-full mentality
- Experience using Salesforce & developing business processes in Salesforce