Are you looking to join the marketing team at a dynamic & fast-paced technology company? The CarGurus B2B Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic team player to drive results on its direct marketing efforts to automotive dealers. A successful B2B Demand Generation Marketing Associate will be able to juggle multiple different projects, has the passion for marketing & strong analytical skills to get results.
This B2B Demand Generation Marketing Associate is responsible for the coordination, implementation & analysis of marketing programs that drive demand for products across a variety of channels. These campaigns & initiatives will directly impact revenue & contribute to the overall success of the company. This role requires a strategic & analytical thinker who can work collaboratively to manage multiple projects at once with a great attention to detail.
What You'll Do:
- Implement the overall planning, creation, coordination, & implementation of multi-channel campaigns to drive demand for new & existing products.
- Develop & execute the strategy & programs for ongoing product engagement across the customer lifecycle.
- Work to nurture programs that progresses contacts through the lifecycle funnel.
- Collaborate on go-to-market demand generation activities for new product launches.
- Track & analyze success of marketing campaigns. Analyze key marketing insights & deliver actionable insights.
- Conduct & analyze A/B tests to optimize marketing campaigns.
- Monitor lead score & improve accuracy over time.
- Strategically evaluate marketing campaigns & provide recommendations on new tactics to pursue.
- Collaborate with product marketers, content marketers, & designers to create & implement resources.
- Partner with sales to develop campaigns that align directly to revenue strategy & ensure successful execution & follow-up on campaigns.
- Design creative with freelancers & create/update marketing collateral.
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree required.
- 4-5 years of professional experience, with 2-3 years in demand generation and/or B2B marketing
- Analytically oriented with a bias towards using data to solve problems.
- Ability to prioritize multiple marketing priorities to deliver results.
- Exceptional communication skills, written & verbal.
- Experience with email marketing & development of nurture programs.
- Experience with Salesforce & Marketo (or marketing automation equivalent).
- Experience with Facebook, LinkedIn, & display advertisement a plus.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning & development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks & benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, & more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace, but trust & transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves & their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
We recognize that flexibility plays a critical role in enabling our people to thrive in both their personal & professional lives. We currently welcome Gurus into our Cambridge, MA office on a voluntary basis but do not require employees to physically be in the office. We will adopt a hybrid working model when health experts & government officials in our local communities deem it safe to do so. Specific arrangements within this model will be up to team leaders discretion; we encourage you to discuss your questions & needs during the interview process.
All US CarGurus employees are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation. This helps us to safeguard the health of our employees & their families, our customers & visitors, & the community at large.