Sharing Unitys amazing products & services with the world
Marketing has a widespread impact on our customers, investors & the community. With roles that range from creative & social to analytical & highly technical, our team develops & drives strategy while telling stories to share Unitys message with the world.
Marketing Operations is the foundation of our growth marketing team here at Unity. This Marketing Operations Manager will build out the programs & manage the systems required to generate consistent inbound traffic, targeted outbound ABM traffic, & work with the team to nurture leads in the middle of the funnel. You will utilize marketing automation, sales tools, & other technologies to their fullest potential, employing all features available to load at the top of the funnel.
What youll be doing
- Implement & integrate Martech tools to Eloqua (marketing automation tool)
- Lead & maintain Zapier integrations between other Martech tools to Eloqua
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, & report on leads.
- Establish & maintain scalable processes that ensure standard methodologies in campaign & lead management
- Design & code emails & landing pages using HTML, CSS, JS
What were looking for
- Extraordinarily high attention to detail, maintaining design integrity during the asset creation process.
- Proficient in HTML/CSS/JS
- General proficiency in project management tools such as Jira or Airtable.
- Familiarly with APIs and/or ETL processes
- Outstanding analytical skills
You might also have
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation tools such as Eloqua or Marketo
- You are driven by data & possess the ability to analyze large data sets to find opportunities & influence business decision-making; experience using test & learn frameworks & attention to detail to refine marketing processes & drive efficiencies
- You can simplify: Break work & problems down into manageable pieces; convey, receive & interpret ideas, present tailored information to a diverse range of audiences, & influence partner decisions.
Life at Unity
Unity is the worlds leading platform for creating & operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, & others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unitys platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run & monetize interactive, real-time 2D & 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, & augmented & virtual reality devices.
The companys 1,400+ person research & development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.