About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our People Ops team. The People Ops team builds & provides support to the Daily Harvest crew by managing hiring programs, facilitating growth & development, & ensuring a safe, positive, & productive work environment. Daily Harvests primary focus is on doing goodand this starts with people, whether they are employees, potential employees, or customers.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will help to lead Daily Harvests continued growth by seeking out & vetting top talent. Your primary focus will be to support all technical verticals, but you will flex across the organization as needed, gaining a deep understanding of the unique business needs at Daily Harvest.
What youll do:
- Build a hiring plan with vision, strategy, & execution to hit goals.
- Lead, inspire & grow an ambitious recruiting team while driving a high level of performance against exciting hiring plans
- Manage end to end talent acquisition processes, from partnering with hiring managers to gain a deep understanding of their business needs through to complex offer negotiations
- Ensure equitable hiring processes that accurately reflect life at Daily Harvest by keeping DEI top of mind in everything you do, consistently making recommendations for improvement
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to navigate seamlessly through the hiring process & ensure a thorough understanding of the technical requirements of each role
- Combine your expertise with data to constantly iterate + optimize hiring processes - at Daily Harvest we never settle until we achieve WOW
- Create innovative programs, events, & campaigns to generate awareness & build candidate pipelines that align with recruitment goals
- Enhance Daily Harvests presence within Engineering, Data & Product-focused communities, seek out & engage top talent
- Maintain strong networks of potential future talent
- Research + recommend additional platforms for Daily Harvest to engage with in order to target candidates; stay on top of industry trends to implement creative programs that set DH apart
- Develop training programs for hiring teams with a goal of improving recruiting & hiring efficiencies & reducing turnover.
- Enhance Talent Acquisition team workflows, unlocking additional capabilities within our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse)
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent practical experience), 5+ years of experience with a mix of agency & corporate recruiting with 2+ years of experience as a people manager
- Significant experience recruiting for roles within software engineering, data and/or digital product
- A track record of implementing innovative strategies to increase pipeline & close rates.
- Proven success using data, metrics, analysis & trends to optimize recruiting processes.
- Excellent communication, organizational, & presentation skills.
- A full life-cycle recruiter with knowledge of unique & out-of-the-box sourcing tactics
- A go-getter who can self-manage & execute new processes & strategies
- A scrappy & creative thinker; an optimist
- A natural leader who has experience building & leading a team of recruiters
- Comfortable working under pressure & juggling many open roles at a time.
- Responsible for the full-scale recruiting process-- handling everything from creatively sourcing candidates all the way to extending complicated offer packages.
- Confident in managing the hiring for a wide range of roles-- from a C-level executive to a software engineer to a salesperson.
- A detail-oriented & perceptive communicator who enjoys people
- A team player with an insightful & compassionate personality
- Someone with experience recruiting in an e-commerce and/or technology company that has experienced high growth
- Someone who will uphold Daily Harvest's values & be a positive representation & addition to the company
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.