Company Description|Job Description
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We believe conquering cancer is a big data problem. That's why we built the world's leading comprehensive liquid biopsy. This non-invasive tool for accessing & sequencing tumor DNA is used by thousands of oncologists to help tens of thousands of advanced cancer patients. We believe the boom in cancer data acquisition we helped launch will drive important discoveries & new products. We're working on some exciting ones, including in early detection, where the impact on patients can be profound. The LUNAR program aims to establish new paradigms in early-stage cancer detection & disease monitoring.
- Assists in the process of protocol finalization & manages all aspects of study execution.Uses operational & therapeutics expertise to optimize trial design & execution.
- Manages operational plans & timelines to achieve on-time enrollment & study completion. Identifies barriers to timely & successful study execution & proposes solutions to same, with regular reporting of study performance metrics.
- Manages Contract Research Organization (CRO) & Pharmaceutical Company relationships & contracts for study execution where applicable.
- Assists with management and/or execution of site training, & ongoing educational interventions to assure compliance with study protocols.
- Assures compliance with all regulatory requirements.Knowledge of GCP, ICH guidelines & regulatory requirements for clinical trial management.
- Drives data collection, clinical trial database construction, & assists with necessary audits of data to ensure data validity.
- Develops & manages study budget & maintains it within financial goals; reviews & approves clinical invoices against approved budget.
- May have direct reports such as CTAs and/or CRAs.
- Maintains proficiency in understanding of molecularly targeted therapies in oncology & an in-depth knowledge of genomic alterations in different cancers.
- Manages & controls expenses according to Guardant Health policies.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in science or health-related discipline
- 5+ years of clinical trial experience in Pharmaceutical, Biotech or CRO company. 2+ years direct trial management experience, preferably including clinical team management.
- Strong understanding of GCPs, ICH, & knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Clinical experience, oncology, cancer center, inpatient or outpatient or physician office setting experience a plus
- Practical experience with clinical studies involving in vitro devices (IVD) a plus
- Practical experience with Companion Diagnostic (CDx) studies is highly preferred
- Experience with real-world data & pragmatic trials is a plus
- 3+ years of clinical trial experience as a CRA/Senior CRA in Pharmaceutical, Biotech or CRO company is highly preferred
- Solid organizational & business assessment skills is required
- Demonstrated ability to develop positive working relationships with individuals & teams internally & externally
- Excellent problem solving ability necessary
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
- Maintain therapeutic knowledge
- Flexible & solution seeking attitude
- Ability & willingness to travel 25%-50% of the time.
- Must have excellent knowledge of MS Office as well as project management & clinical trials software
- Driven to make a positive impact in cancer diagnosis & treatment
- Detailed oriented with an appetite to drive tasks to completion
- Ability to work well in a rapid-pace startup environment
- Ability to work well in a group
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.