Create data-based insights. Build & test smart hypotheses. Build new capabilities in a cutting edge RevTech stack. Drive customer acquisition & value.
The Role Youll Play:
The Revenue Operations Analyst is a multi-faceted analytical role at CBI. This role sits in the center of the companys Go-to-Market / revenue organization -- collaborating with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance & Product. In this role - you are responsible for developing & publishing insights on our business & market, identifying & testing opportunities for process improvement & revenue impact, & building infrastructure to scale our revenue team.
You will be involved in strategic analysis, building & maintaining our infrastructure (Salesforce a must!), our analytics, & optimizing processes for our go-to-market organization which includes 130+ team members across Sales, Customer Success & Marketing.
You are excited to be part of a collaborative team & culture in a high-growth SaaS company.
The ideal candidate is a proactive critical thinker & problem-solver, who likes to both build & optimize, & has a data-driven mentality.
About the Go-to-market & RevOps team:
The RevOps team at CB Insights is at the cutting edge of the industry -- we are the vanguard of company go-to-market strategy, committed to driving measurable revenue outcomes, & are a pillar for tripling our companys revenue again in coming quarters.
RevOps at CBI is focused on driving strategic revenue impact: we strategize how to go-to-market (vs. supporting sales), we publish actionable intelligence for the business (vs. refreshing charts), we lead the identification, testing & rollout of revenue initiatives (vs. supporting the roadmap), & build an innovative & ever-evolving revtech stack to scale our business (vs. maintaining the mess).
We espouse a product-minded approach towards growth -- we are bold & hypothesis-driven, believe in test & learn & failing fast, always focus the company on our target market, & build the flywheel to automate as much growth as possible.
The RevOps function is part of Go-to-Market at CB Insights - reporting to our COO & comprising Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Enablement & RevOps.
Your Main Tasks:
- Analyze data & publish actionable insights on our business & market.
- Analyze our key business results, metrics & the driving factors behind the
- Help demystify our prospect to customer journey - codifying actionable learnings across the revenue funnel
- Build, improve & scale our revenue processes & systems
- Design, automate, & improve processes across our marketing & sales systems (Salesforce, Hubspot, LeanData, etc.)
- Document & maintain best practices, playbooks, operational workflows, & communicate those with the team
- Maintain our CRM (Salesforce) by managing data collection (fields), automating processes (Process Builder / Flows), & enriching data
- Execute high impact initiatives.
- Partner with RevOps leadership & other Go-to-Market teams to drive initiatives that impact revenue - for example, testing new approaches for acquiring new customers, setting demos or re-engaging existing customers
- Drive robust analytics to ensure that we learn from any initiative -- treating them as experiments with data-based learning
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product & Finance team members as a project owner & executor
What you bring to the table:
- 1-3+ years experience in Revenue Operations, Business Operations, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Financial Analysis or similar roles
- Strong problem solver with the ability to distill ambiguity into insights
- Impeccable project management, time management, & organizational skills
- Team player who enjoys collaborating; has a growth mindset
- Experienced in Salesforce; Salesforce Certified Admin a plus
- Top-class analytics skills - understand the importance of data & acumen; proficient in spreadsheet modelling & analytics / financial modeling
- Proficiency in Hubspot, Looker, LeaData, & Outreach preferred
- SQL experience a plus
- Get sh*t done attitude - can draw the owl
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent communicator
Whats CB Insights All About:
The CB Insights platform is the smartest way to explore & exploit emerging technologies. We help the worlds leading companies accelerate their digital strategy & transformation with data, not opinion. Our Emerging Technology Insights Platform fuses machine & human intelligence to help you discover & manage your response to emerging technology startups & markets.
Youll be successful here if:
- You seek & build expertise, while being innovative: You learn the playbooks that work elsewhere, & build the ones that works for CBI
- Youre a true owner: You have an ownership mindset & instill it in your team. You set an example for owning & learning from wins, failures & bets.
- You focus on results: You dont believe in vanity metrics, & believe in taking swings at big outcomes.
- Youre collaborative & to build something great together: You believe in shared wins & want to be a critical team member in scaling CBI to $150M+. You believe our success is your success & vice versa
- You draw the owl
- Amazing culture that emphasizes folks who have high standards, humility, hunger, helpfulness & who work hard. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 600k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA & FSA options, dental, & vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest & Relax: Competitive vacation & holiday plans
- Refuel: Daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here & you'll be eligible for $5,000!