Latam Tax Manager- Gympass, Brazil
Do you wanna help people find an activity to love & defeat inactivity in the world? So join our team & this mission!
The Gympass tax department is a fast-paced, team-focused, dynamic environment. This position will be responsible for working across all Latam BPO's to help manage the day to day tax operations, drive improvements, implement a workflow solution, operations systems configuration, business continuity planning, & performance metrics.
Additionally, she/he will lead projects & opportunities across operations that are business-critical & may be global in nature, reporting directly to the Global Tax & Treasury VP based in NY.
Responsible for quarterly & annual Federal & selected international tax compliance. This includes responsibilities for reviewing all documentation & support provided by the BPO's & researching any relevant issues. Responsible for responding to related tax correspondence.
A Latam Tax Managerat Gympass is responsible for:
The qualifications required for this position are:
- Review quarterly & annual Federal related tax compliance performed by the BPO's;
- Prepare calculations of research & development credit, including documentation requirements in accordance with the Internal Revenue Code;
- Manage tax software & implement new features & updates, assist with the quarterly & annual provision process;
- Respond to related tax correspondence & research issues as they arise;
- Assist with IRS & state audits as they arise.
What can Gympass offer you?
- 7+ years of related working experience inthe Tax area.
- Bachelor's degree;
- AdvancedEnglish is mandatory;
- AdvancedSpanish is a plus
Join this mission!
- Opportunities for personal growth & professional development.
- Possibility to make your mark in a dynamic company & in a global unit.
- A stimulating & welcoming atmosphere.
- Complete access to the Gympass benefit to visit as many gyms as you want, & enjoy a healthier life.