Feather is redefining furniture rental for city living & helping people feel at home no matter where they live or how long they plan on staying. By giving people smarter options, Feather is able to keep more furniture in homes & out of landfills.
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing, executing, & overseeing the brands digital marketing strategy. This individual will play a crucial role in helping the company achieve its business goals & objectives.
What youll do:
- Build the paid acquisition strategy & marketing channel testing roadmap. Craft the narrative on trends & testing outcomes.
- Manage day-to-day operation & optimization of the brands direct-response marketing program across paid social, search, podcasts, display, programmatic, TV, OOH, affiliate, retargeting, & digital video
- Work hands-on with our agency partners.
- Conceive & execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education & engagement.
- Prepare & present recommendations, reports, & findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
- Collaborate closely with other disciplines within the Marketing/Creative team as well as other key stakeholders throughout Feather to ensure cross-functional & strategic implementation of the Feather brand
- Be responsible for staying up-to-date on the latest industry trends with an easy towards new channel launches & testing opportunities
- Innovate to drive cross-functional initiatives that improve DTC experience
- Recommend solutions to hit marketing KPIs
What you have:
- 1-4 years of experience with running paid marketing campaigns on all social platforms, with a focus on lowering CPA & increasing LTV (agency or in-house)
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead & collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, & keep complex projects moving forward.
- Understands creative A/B testing methodology (ads, landing pages, CRO).
- Deep familiarity with performance tracking, measurement, attribution
- Expertise working in Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Snap Ads Manager, etc.
- SEO implementation & reporting experience a plus
- Highly analytical, structured thinker who is able to obtain clear ideas from complex information & very clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand
- Detail-oriented & organized. Someone who is excited by helping develop structure around something new
What you'll get when joining Feather:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, vision, dental, & life insurance
- Access to 401(k), commuter benefits, & HSA/FSA
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- A monthly stipend to support remote work
- A 50% discount on your own Feather subscription
- The latest hardware to get the job done