Blink Health is fixing how broken, opaque, & unfair healthcare is. We're a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission. Were changing healthcare through technology & transparency. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. But there is more work to do.
We are a continuously learning, curious, collaborative team dedicated to inventing new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. We're assembling the experienced & talented team to get this done.
About the role:
Blink Health is building a Strategic Projects group. This is a small team that will report to the Director, Strategic Projects & interact on a daily basis with the Senior Leadership Team on core strategic & operational processes across new growth initiatives. The Manager of Strategic Projects main focus is to drive value by designing the strategy for key initiatives, leading the implementation, & owning the outcome from start to finish. These initiatives will span across all functional areas & customers/partners.
If you join Blink, you will:
- Drive & own the design, analysis & execution of key strategic & operational initiatives to accelerate top-line growth
- Diagnose complex problems, develop data driven recommendations, & execute along those initiatives to improve existing operations
- Generate new ideas for initiatives that refine Blink Healths strategy
- Work & coordinate across Engineering, Product, Sales, Finance & CX teams to implement new business initiatives
- Manage & develop cross-functional teams to support those initiatives
- Partner with the Senior Leadership Team to develop & manage external partner relationships
- Track & communicate progress & decisions clearly & regularly to internal & external stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects in parallel & prioritize tasks across projects & teams based on comprehensive judgment of trade-offs
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 3-5 years experience from a top-notch consulting firm, private equity firm, and/or business/strategic operations group
- Strong project management & communication skills
- Experience in a role that requires financial or business analytics and/or strategic thought
- Functional skills general strategy/commercial experience & core competency in one/some of operations, product development, sales & marketing
- Real & deep interest in operations the role will include significant work with leaders of operations at Blink Health
- Ability to growand execute on both tactical details & the big picture
- MBA preferred, but not required
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first.
It's our ambition that everyone at Blink is doing the best work of their lives.
Your professional development is paramount. Not only will you have the opportunity to learn alongside some of the best in the business, but we also host a multitude of structured in-office learning opportunities: extensive onboarding, Brown Bags, Women's leadership classes, deep dives on health care issues, Book Club, & our Blink Thinks series with external guests. We have a number of personalized programs --- including weekly check-ins with your manager & Blink Individualized Growth (aka B.I.G.) Plans ---- to ensure you are always growing.
In addition to the satisfaction of working for a mission-driven company, we offer a competitive salary, fully-sponsored healthcare, stock options, communal breakfast & lunch every day, Blink-sponsored clubs, monthly events, happy hours, & more.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.