Product Manager Justworks 55 Water Street, New York, NY 10004 - Full-time
Job Description: The Product Manager will work collaboratively with Design & Engineering. Responsible for scoping & guiding products to launch, guiding the iterative improvement process, & consider both internal & external needs. Duties & responsibilities include:
- Gather requirements from internal & external stakeholders & available data - including Voice of Customer data, external market data, & existing Justworks data
- Help to define a product vision & strategy with stakeholders & direct working team
- Partner with engineering, design, & product marketing to create a cross functional & collaborative development process specific to your domain
- Communicate product priorities across the company, using evidence-based decision making
- Create metrics & goals around feature launches, measuring success post-launch & iterating
- Continuously prioritize needs of customers & internal stakeholders
Requirements: Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or a related engineering field with 3 years of experience in software product management or product development. In lieu of a Bachelors degree & 3 years of experience, Justworks will accept a masters degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or a related engineering field with 1 year of experience in software product management or product development. Stated experience must include SQL knowledge.
Must have legal authority to work in U.S. EEOE.
Please send us your resume via mail to: Percila Zhong, Justworks, P.O. Box 7119, Church Street Station, New York, NY 10008-7119.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.