Who we are
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Since 2011, we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 10 different countries across 3 continents. If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
We are looking for a people-centric superstar to take a key role in our People team, based in our downtown Toronto HQ. Reporting into our Head of People Tom, as People Manager you will have the opportunity to have a real impact on the working lives of your delightful colleagues, setting them up for success in all that you do.
What you will be doing:
- You will partner with the majority of the staff in our downton Toronto HQ, being their first point of contact for any HR queries & employee relations cases.
- You will be the driving force behind the implementation & continued success of many upcoming People projects, including performance management, onboarding & engagement surveys.
- You will create, implement, & manage HR Policies, Processes, & Programs to ensure HelloFresh is in compliance with all current HR legislation
- You will act as a coach to our population of managers, equipping & empowering them to get the best from their people.
- You will constantly strive to set up the right systems & processes so that HelloFresh is set up to succeed in all things people!
- You will work closely with the rest of the HelloFresh People team to bring our Attract - Grow - Keep talent strategy to life.
Who you are:
- You have a strong understanding of behavioural & organizational psychology.
- You are a true champion of people & are driven to set up your colleagues for success!
- You have experience setting up lean, mean People processes in a fast-paced, fast-growth environment
- You are easily approachable & always have an open ear
- You enjoy promoting a fun working culture & everyone in your company knows who you are
- You always challenge the status quo
- You are always hungry to learn! Always being hungry in the literal sense also helps at HelloFresh, but its not a must!
Could you be our next People Manager? Click apply & be ready to convince us why!