Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 12M+ organizations continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 30,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 500 employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
SecurityScorecard is looking for a Head of Channels to build upon our channel-led strategy, sales model, & culture. You will drive the strategy in close collaboration with sales, marketing, services, & training/enablement teams to elevate our existing channel partner ecosystem with the goal of achieving a 100% channel-focused go-to-market model. The ideal candidate is a data-driven leader with a strong track record of defining & executing within a metrics driven environment. You will have a bias toward action through the management of internal & external stakeholders.
What Youll Do
- Evaluate, assess & iterate our Channel-First GTM strategy for the field & company globally
- Collaborate with US & Intl field sales & channel sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current & prospective customers, identify incremental opportunities & assist in current sales pursuits.
- Ensure SSC meets/exceeds its corporate channel-led & channel-initiated metrics in FY23 & beyond
- Build upon the channel ecosystem partnerships on a global level & ensure this is being implemented in each region, world-wide
- Engage with partner executives to ensure SSC is viewed as a category leader with the appropriate investment required as a leading SSC channel partner
- Partner closely with Marketing to ensure the execution of programs & events to drive channel & alliance leads, pipeline & deal progression
- Work cross functionally to develop channel marketing programs, enhanced partner portal, partner product certifications & training, collateral, etc .
- Design & promote effective incentive & enablement programs to generate interest & growth of SSC products
- Proactively maintain ongoing knowledge of industry, territory, existing & target partner accounts, & competitive landscape
- Participate in strategic planning sessions with channel partners & SSC sales management team on a quarterly & annual basis
- Measure & deliver ROI metrics for all activities
- Effectively manage & lead a global team including KPI's, performance & development of team members
- Collaborating with cross-functional leaders & creating trust as we continue to iterate on market approaches designed to expand our global footprint in the partner ecosystem
- Build a strong team that will effectively recruit, onboard, & develop committed, loyal, scalable partners
What you need to have
- Experience as a recognized global channel executive with a strong network of global & regional integrators & resellers
- Demonstrated revenue growth & global channel leadership experience in an enterprise, SaaS software company
- balance of strategic thinking & flawless execution with direct & indirect reporting relationships
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of each strategic partner business & what drives their success
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- Strong ability to interact & influence effectively with C-level executives, Board & team members
- Bachelors degree required An MBA and/or Technical undergraduate degree is a strong plus
- Global channel experience in a cybersecurity company
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health & dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
If you are a resident of Colorado, New York City, California, or Washington State, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation information for this role.
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity & embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. #LI-DNI