Peloton's System Engineering team is looking for experienced, well-rounded Senior Build Systems Engineer who will be responsible for establishing & maintaining the Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Deployment (CD) automation infrastructure. You will work with a cross functional team to deliver scalable automation solutions to enable rapid development, configuration management of the source code & supporting test, deployment & production sustaining activities.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years of hands-on experience with setting up & maintaining build systems with a focus on scalability
- Ability to mentor, coach & lead other team members
- Strong knowledge of Git/Gerrit (and repo) configuration management tool
- Strong knowledge of Git/Gerrit branch management & merging.
- Strong experience scripting in Python, Bash, etc.
- Experience with Android OS build systems
- Experience with Java and/or Kotlin
- Experience with a configuration management tool like Chef, Puppet, or Ansible a strong plus
- Prior experience with security tools, HSM & code signing
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Setup & maintain a scalable, stable set of build, test & deploy jobs for the Peloton System Engineering team
- Own, extend & maintain the AWS based infrastructure hosting the CI/CD tools & ensure we have scalable, global infrastructure to support our team needs
- Extend the build system for new product initiatives if/when needed.
- Take ownership of core automation tools such as Gerrit, Jenkins, CircleCI & extend/maintain as needed
- Ensure the infrastructure is secure, recoverable (disaster, data) & maintained (security patches, tool upgrades, etc.) & highly automated
- Establish & maintain an infrastructure that enables automated build signing for firmware builds
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Hands on experience with Linux & C/C++
- Knowledge of Mobile software lifecycle & continuous integration practices
- Hands on experience with setting up & configuring Jenkins or CircleCI
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread & iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to be Pelotons brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.