BuzzFeed (Ticker: BZFD) is home to the best of the internet. Across food, news, pop culture & commerce, our brands drive conversation & inspire what audiences watch, read, buy, & obsess over next. Born on the internet in 2006, BuzzFeed is committed to making it better: providing trusted, quality, brand-safe news & entertainment to hundreds of millions of people; making content on the internet more inclusive, empathetic, & creative; & inspiring our audience to live better lives. We'll continue to recruit the best founders & creators to join us in this mission, with more additions like Complex Networks & HuffPost to come.
BuzzFeed, Incs Catalyst Account Manager will play a key role on the Catalyst Networks team, working closely with the Catalyst, Programmatic Operations, Systems, & Data Partnerships teams as well as external publishers, creators, & brand partners.
The ideal candidate will have a publisher background, client relationship management & new business generation experience. The candidate should also possess an entrepreneurial mindset, strong quantitative & analytical skills, & industry knowledge to help drive relationship building for internal & external stakeholders.
- Manage existing relationships with more than 30 partners
- Develop & support a full CRM lifecycle
- Evaluate & monitor revenue performance
- Lead generation & research
- Manage onboarding new business
- Project manage content executions with brand partnerships
- YouTube & Website reconciliation & payment support
- Design & drive longer-term projects, such as implementing new processes or creating operational efficiencies to enhance the efficiency of team
- They will be able to work well cross functionally (ad operations, business intelligence, web development, finance, legal)
- They will love problem solving & be eager to learn & grow partnerships
- 2-3+ years of digital media knowledge with a solid grasp on publisher operations
- Familiarity with revenue analysis & projection on behalf of website publishers & YouTube creators
- Excellent communication abilities, with a focus on clearly articulating recommendations to a range of stakeholders
- Proficient in platforms including Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, YouTube backend, STAQ, ComScore, G-Suite, Boostr, JIRA
Life at BuzzFeed
We celebrate inclusion & are committed to equal opportunity employment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, & will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
You can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth through work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, & more
- An attractive & equitable compensation package, including salary & stock options.
- A generous benefits program featuring paid time off, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym & wellness discounts, & much more.
We want all employees to feel safe & comfortable when they engage in any in-person meetings, when visiting the office, or when working from an offsite production or meeting location. As part of this commitment to health & safety, BuzzFeed requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees. Requests for accommodation per applicable law for health and/or religious reasons will be considered. Union employees are subject to what is outlined in their applicable collective bargaining agreement.
Note: BuzzFeed offers remote/flexible work (unless specified to be required to be in-person) & open to hiring remote candidates who are residents in the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, MS, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, VA, WA, & WV. For non sales roles, we can also hire in AK, AR, AZ, ID, KS, MO, ND, SC, & VT.