We are looking for a Content Designer (Contract) to join the Pattern Creative team.
This role will be responsible for hands-on production design around the marketing of our products, as well as supporting digital, marketing & social media teams with the execution of digital ad campaigns, emails, website updates, & social assets.
We are looking for a highly organized team member who will also own photo asset management & infrastructure, ensuring assets are curated, prepped for various outputs, & accessible to the wider team.
- Curate & organize image selection for our social & email channels
- Conceptualize & design daily emails, digital marketing banners, & display ads, support social media & content
- Production design & revisions of brand & product materials, including, but not limited to digital site assets, email, social media, & advertising assets for marketing campaigns
- Create web-ready responsive image assets including slicing graphics, file naming, image compression, & optimization
- Collaborate with other creative team members to create consistency across platforms & assets
- 3-5 years of experience in a relevant field
- Proficiency in Figma, Photoshop/Creative Cloud, & CaptureOne
- Must have an excellent eye for design & typography
- Photo retouching & color grading
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Are skilled at prioritization
- Are attentive to small details & meticulous in execution
- Are resourceful, understand that constraints breed creativity, & thrive in an environment that includes limited resources
- Have an understanding of trends in web design & the digital space with the ability to discern applicable relevance to our brands
- Are very curious, not afraid to ask questions, & over-communicate with our team
- Are collaborative, a team-player, & no ego
At Pattern, were building an inclusive team of diverse individuals as passionate about our mission as we are. We set out to ensure each member has the resources they need to thrive, create, & succeed.
As an equal opportunity employer, all persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, disability or handicap, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law (cancer or genetic characteristics), pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws & ordinances.