Company Description|Job Description
Denodo Technologies is a leader on Enterprise Data Virtualization software.
At Denodo, we embrace diversity. We enjoy the challenge of being outside our comfort zone. We thrive in dynamic environments. And at the risk of sounding clich, we work hard, & we play hard.
Whatever it is, our employees of all ages & nationalities share a vibrant & optimistic view that life, & also data integration, can be made much better.
Denodo's growth as a business depends on being innovative & creative, on delivering the best solutions with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & on having a unique piece of technology to solve real customer problems. And a company can only be as forward-thinking as its people, which explains why we have become the leading developer of Data Virtualization, Data Services & Cloud Data Integration technologies & solutions for the enterprise.
We understand Our Customer's Pain Points. And we are dedicated to help our customers get timely access to data in a world of fragmented repositories, diverse technologies & rapid data growth. We have witnessed their success as they embrace & experience data management through data virtualization. We believe in eliminating data congestion. We believe in the liberation of data”. And now we are the catalyst for fostering the enterprise use of data, & for tapping into new data sources like NoSQL, Hadoop, Web, Cloud & the Internet of Things (IoT). Today Denodo has become a global data force. We have become the key enabler of best data integration practices around the world. We carry our message & our solutions everywhere, from South Africa to Norway, & Brazil to Japan. We love to team with our customers. We share their experiences & we solve their problems. And we do that with a service culture that has been the cornerstone of our business.
The Denodo Customer Delivery & Success Manager will act as a main interface point with customers & partners to ensure customer's success using data virtualization in an enterprise environment.
Responsible for supervising a group of customers from the business & technical side. This involves maintaining & developing customer relationships; managing customer success; discussing & advising about technical solutions involving Denodo products & services; delivering contract commitments within cost targets; & helping to identify potential additional business opportunities within accounts.
In this role you will require a combination of data management technical expertise plus customer & partner relationship management skills to conduct on-site & off-site engagements. In this position you will work directly with engineers, managers & business users in order to understand business & technical needs & provide guidance towards solutions.
Denodo is always looking for technical, passionate people to join our technical Services team. Be part of an elite team in a rapidly growing international software product company.
Your career with us will combine cutting edge technology, exposure to worldwide clients across all industries (Financial Services, Automotive, Insurance, Pharma, etc.), exciting growth path for technical, product & customer-facing roles, direct mentorship, & access to senior management as part of a global team.
About the Position
Your mission is to help our clients, partners & prospects to realize their full potential through accelerated adoption & productive use of Denodo's data virtualization capability in many solutions likeintegrating data in a virtual manner for operational and/or informational purposes: integration of multiple data sources for a Customer Service Multichannel IT Infrastructure; implementation of Logical Data Warehouses & Virtual Datamarts to enable modern Business Intelligence solutions;integration layers for Hadoop-based Data Lakes; support for Agile Operational Reporting on a diverse Big Data infrastructure;...
You will oversee the successful delivery of all services under your management from kickoff to closeout, including determining agenda detailsand monitoring the progress to ensure it conforms to customer expectations & contractual agreements.
You will need to maintain strong relationships with architects, technical teams, & leadership (both business & IT) across customers & partners' organizations.
- Develop relationships with key business & technical stakeholders & act as a trusted advisor to major Denodo customers.
- Manage client expectations, establish credibility at all levels within the client & build problem-solving partnerships with the client, partners & colleagues.
- Present software solutions to customers, from IT managers & technicians to C-level executives.
- Being part of on-call escalations.
Product & technical knowledge:
- Obtain & maintain strong knowledge of the Denodo Platform, be able to deliver a technical pitch, including overview of our key & advanced features & benefits, services offerings, differentiation, & competitive positioning
- Understand the revenue drivers.
- Constantly learn new things & maintain an overview of modern technologies.
- Provide timely, prioritized & complete customer-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding client's business cases, requirements & issues.
- Know when & where to escalate within the Denodo technical organization, & make effective use of those resources.
- Manage consultants & engineers, support in escalation situations, performance, & general team coordination within your region.
- Coordinate team members & partners to ensure the right resources are working on the right tasks at the right time, with clear expectations of milestones & goals.
- Promote knowledge & best practices while managing deliverables & client expectations.
- Build interpersonal relationships with other Denodo teams.
- Contribute to hire, on-board, train, & develop new team members.
- Verify all billing data to ensure existence, completeness & accuracy of revenues.
- Ensure the existence of supporting documents such as contracts, purchase orders, work orders, sign-offs etc. for the billing / revenue recognition.
We'll need you to have a good foundation for establishingthe technical & non-technical enablement needs for customer & partner teams & drive them to success.
Our ideal candidate has from 8 to 15 years of experience in the IT sector, with at least 4 of them in customer facing positions.
We are growing fast & we believe that people needs to be together to collaborate & accelerate that growth, so this position does not allow telecommuting. The candidate has to be willing to work from the Denodo Headquarters.
- Technical background.
- Experience in data landscape (relational databases, big data, no-sql...).
- Bachelor's or master's degree, or equivalent technical training or experience within a technical consulting practice.
- Direct, hands-on experience in people management through managing a team, including a successful track record in talent development within the team.
- Excellent cross-functional communication & people management skills.
- Proven ability to understand the technical impact of services from supportability, scalability, & repeatability aspects, as well as the business impact to both Denodo & customers in delivering those services.
- Willingness to work from the Denodo headquarters with the possibility to travel once or twice a month.
- Familiarity with enterprise architecture & application development & infrastructure.
- Understanding of Data Integration flavors.
- Knowledge of project management processes.
- Experience in customer-facing positions as a professional services consultant or engineer.
- Good Spanish level is a must, other foreign language skills are a plus.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.