Daily Harvest isseeking a teammate with a razor sharp analytical mind who can blend our data into insights that will enable us to deliver healthy & convenient frozen foods to more & more subscribers every day. You are a generalist who will develop an intimate understanding of how our data is structured & transform raw information into vital metrics & intuitive, eye-opening visualizations that empower critical decision making across the organization with a focus on our marketing teams. You will be a valued thought partner, helping the business define the best metrics by which to measure success & to devise & evaluate experiments that will meaningfully drive growth as we create a new category & the next great consumer brand in food.
What you'll do:
- Harvest data for actionable insights to support brand, growth, & lifecycle marketing teams to
build awareness, increase acquisition & improve retention.
- Partner with marketing to design & measure marketing experiments, scale & optimize
acquisition channels, & understand our customer personas to increase engagement
- Perform quantitative analyses to evaluate campaign results, marketing ROI, & other key
- Work cross-functionally with data, marketing, product, & engineering to identify opportunities
toward business objectives
Who you are:
- Deep analytical understanding of numbers & business sense developed in 2-3 years
experience in high-growth e-commerce, marketing, consulting, or related business.
- Extremely comfortable processing & exploring data using SQL, Excel, & scripting languages
such as R or Python.
- Experience with reporting & visualization using BI tools (e.g. Looker or Tableau)
- Strong presentation skills & ability to effectively communicate complicated analyses to
- Demonstrated ability to multitask & prioritize with a proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving & constantly evolving hyper growth environment
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, & Refinery29, & garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, & Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment.As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.