Want to join a fast-growing IIoT company that is transforming an entire industry? Looking for an incredible technology career opportunity that allows you to help the best companies in the world realize the power of Industry 4.0? Want to join a remarkable team of talented & proven solution experts with great leaders who know how to win?
We are Litmus Automation, the purpose-built industrial edge computing company. Born in the heart of Silicon Valley in San Jose, California, our products provide the real-time data industrial companies need to maximize the performance of critical operations.
We are in good company with Fortune 500 customers, partners & investors. We are an award-winning & innovative brand recognized by:
- Gartner: 2019 Magic Quadrant for Industrial IoT Platforms & 2018 Cool Vendor for IoT Platforms
- Frost & Sullivan: 2019 Product Innovation Award: Edge-to-Cloud IIoT Enablement Platform
- MachNation: 2019 & 2018 Leading IoT Edge Vendor
We just completed a Series A round of financing & are excited to recruit exceptional people to join our team & help us continue our strong momentum & growth trajectory.
About The Role - Business Development Representative
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team. We practice new age selling techniques by leveraging several sales tools at our disposal. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated & hungry to generate results. The candidate will participate in the early stages of the sales funnel & will support the Sales team.
- Utilize a three-pronged approach of: email, social & telephone to generate meetings for the sales team
- Attend all sales meetings
- Create notes on Salesforce.com of sales meetings
- Pro-active in developing/generating & qualifying key target market leads
- Pro-active in developing outreach strategies & target market identification & analysis
- Promote Litmus Automation brand & product awareness through marketing & sales campaigns
- Engage & work closely with Sales peers and/or channel-reseller partners to oversee sales cycles from lead generation to opportunity, to revenue recognition
- Diligence in driving Litmus Sales Process by leveraging several sales tools at your disposal