Compass is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers & sellers through technology. Until Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile & AI technologies enable. We are building AI to empower AI - Artificial Intelligence to empower Agent Intelligence.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity & obligation to build a world-class engineering team & the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry. In 2019 we tripled the size of our engineering team, & are searching for creative & inspiring colleagues at all levels of the engineering organization.
You are asenior developer who is passionate about creating a fantastic home-search experience & you feel it is critical that your voice is heard in product & business decisions.
You love to learn, & equally love to share your knowledge with others. Youre both a listener & contributor. You are a great communicator & you take care to understand before making yourself understood.You love trying out new frameworks & libraries.
At Compass You Will:
- Build, develop & scale our platform that powersreal estate agents, buyers & sellers
- Collaborate with product & design to move fast on creating solutions to business problems.
- Inspire, recruit & mentor your engineering colleagues
- Operate in a scalable engineering culture that leverages modern principles of decoupled systems & automated CI/CD/testing/monitoring to drive efficiencies
What We Look For:
- BS in CS or EE or equivalent
- Proven track record working in top talent & high performance environments
- Experience with Redux, ES6, Webpack is a plus
- Can contribute best-practices & architectural leadership to our front end applications
- In-depth experiencing leading & owning projects from beginning to end
- In-depth experience with agile methodologies & automated testing with some exposure to TDD & pair programming
- Familiarity with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration & delivery is a plus
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.
Check out our Engineering blog!