The Jetty Claims team is looking for a Senior Recovery Representative who will be responsible for reaching out to Jetty customers to collect payment for overdue claim related payments. They will act as the liaison between creditors & customers to manage overdue accounts.
This role will report to the Manager of Claims in our Atlanta office.
Jetty is a new financial services company giving renters easier & more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, & streamline operations.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keep detailed & organized accounts of delinquent customers & attempt all steps necessary to collect payment
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements
- Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts
- Represents the agency in meetings concerning subrogation matters; negotiates settlements of subrogation claims; makes recommendations to obtain final approval
- High level of professional communication necessary when working with both customers & companies (credit bureaus, banks, etc) via phone & email
- Investigating & locating customers using credit bureau information, background checks, loan documents, & other paperwork or databases
- Prepares & maintains case files, correspondence, legal documents & other information related to subrogation claims; participates in or coordinates actions involving accounting for payments received
- Utilize computer systems to handle skip tracing
- Listen to customer stories to determine if debt can be collected & handle negotiations with customers or their representatives
- Work both independently & as part of the broader claims team to handle customer conflict & resolve issues professionally
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years of experience in subrogation & recoveries
- Bachelors degree preferred, not required
- Strong organizational skills to keep a record of customers information & list in order of severity of delinquency
- Very strong verbal & written communication skills in order to work with customers in negotiations
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, & demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service & response
Jetty is a new financial services company for everyday renters. We give renters easier & more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, & streamline operations.
Jetty launched to market in 2017 & is headquartered in New York City, with our products available nationwide. Learn more about Jetty: www.jetty.com
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, & vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life & disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- Generous parental leave policy
- Free Citi Bike membership & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Gym discounts at NYHRC, NYSC, & ClassPass
- Plenty of snacks & coffee