Working alongside the Data Operations team, the Listings Manager will be responsible for the marketing assets of all our of our properties globally. S/he/they will collaborate with local teams to collect the necessary assets to tell a compelling story about each of our unique properties.
What Youll Do
- Coordinate across internal departments & global markets to create consistent workflows & standards for property data
- Manage external vendors to survey, photograph & render our properties
- Collaborate with the local markets to ensure a localized aesthetic & copy for listings. Tell a story about our spaces.
- Project manage the collection & file storage of returning architectural & photography assets
- Publish & manage properties listed on knotel.com & 3rd party sites
Who You Are
- 1-2 years experience in administrative work or project management
- Strong generalist - highly competent with the ability to wear many hats & to get things done
- Skilled relationship manager who is passionate about delivering results for customers
- A confident & persuasive communicator, both written & verbal
- Ability to work cross-functionally to achieve results
Knotel is the worlds leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills & manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established & growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, & people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate & moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva & Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility & speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, & workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Dont Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
- Where is it Engraved - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.