Unbelievable partner support is a critical part of the Via brand, & were looking for the best in the business. As a Partner Support Operations Manager, youll provide consistently outstanding support to Vias partners (cities, operators, etc.) in the European region who power mobility & transportation networks with our technology.
The Partner Support Operations Manager position is a great starting point for anyone seeking a career in operations, product support, or business development. This customer-facing position is all about building the best possible connection between our Customers & our Product & Engineering Team. We work together to ensure that our customers can make the best use of our technology with teams across the organisation to improve our customers experience & drive retention. As one of the key client-facing teams in Via's Partnerships business, we play a major part in its success. This position offers a 360 degree view on our business & is a great platform to enter the world of Via.
What Youll Do:
- Serve as the main point of operational contact for our partners, helping them make the best use of our technology for their innovative mobility & transit systems
- Manage product expectations & development, ensuring that our engineering team is getting the feedback they need to build the best product possible
- Become an expert on Via develop a nuanced understanding of our technology, use cases, & best practices to be able to answer support inquiries on a daily basis
- Prioritize operational issues as a real-time point of contact & provide technical, specific, & strategic responses in an efficient manner
- Coordinate with Product Management, Partner Success Managers, & Engineering teams in identifying, reporting, & resolving product issues or opportunities for improvement
- Build & maintain an online knowledge base of issues/solutions to share with colleagues
- Nurture close relationships with clients to become a trusted advisor
Who You Are:
- Fluency in French
- 1-3 years of professional work experience including internships, preferably in a fast-paced, technology-focused environment
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously & comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous & vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Outstanding process-orientation, analytical, & organisation skills
- Problem solver & entrepreneurial; you dont accept the status quo & are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Bachelors Degree
What Catches Our Eye:
- Fluency in additional languages, especially Italian & Russian
- Experience at a start-up
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We've partnered with Europe's largest cities & most progressive transport leaders to launch next-generation public mobility systems in over 50 European cities from advanced wheelchair accessible services in Berlin, to on-demand buses in London, to reimagined school transport services in rural France, & everything in between.
We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimises reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transport authorities, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.