Similarweb is the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior. Millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3000 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, & Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in todays digital world, by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, & more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, & we havent stopped growing since!
Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
We are looking for an Account Manager, OEM. Reporting to the AVP, OEM Partnerships, you will be responsible for developing, executing, & owning a long-term Account Strategy for customers. This role will oversee retention & expansion of accounts in addition to driving adoption of our Market Intelligence & Ecommerce strategy solutions in core processes across the business. You will own the relationship with customers & key decision makers helping them with reaching business goals & KPIs leveraging Market Intelligence & our Consulting services.
As an Account Manager, OEM at Similarweb you will:
- Manage & develop long-term partnerships with some of the biggest brands in the world
- Increase renewal rates
- Manage relationship with account users regarding engagement & product adoption in order to exceed commercial targets
- Identify & lead up-sell & cross-sell opportunities to drive new business growth through greater advocacy & reference-ability
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction & overall engagement
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- Strong understanding of key digital web metrics & the various online marketing channels
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience navigating renewals & up-sells (SaaS background preferred)
- Ability to manage 30-35 enterprise accounts & coordinate amongst multiple stakeholders from junior analysts up to the C-Level
- Excellent communication & insights-based presentation skills
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections, & resolve customer issues
- Experience client-direct sales and/or account management, & be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations
- Experience in presenting to & interacting with senior management of prospect organizations
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues & business partners across the company
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At Similarweb, youll be surrounded by curious, witty & passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 850 creative & talented professionals, & we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
Balancing between the flexibility of working from home & the fun of working together with face to face personal connections is important to us. That is why, at Similarweb we will be implementing a Hybrid model in which you work from the office 3 days, & can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team & working together to reach new heights.
Bring your authentic self, DEI @ Similarweb
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity & experience. We believe our culture of equality & mutual respect also helps us better understand & serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, & more digital every day.
This position may be based in one of several locations. If your position will be based in SimilarWebs New York City office or will require travel to the New York City office, your offer will be contingent upon proof of COVID-19 vaccination, as required by the New York City Commissioner of Health & Mental Hygiene.