FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
Sitting at the center of all marketing activity, the Integrated Campaign Marketing team acts as the connective tissue between the Revenue, Creative, Growth, CRM, & Product teams to assist with the planning, execution & reporting of multi-channel campaigns that drive new user growth & customer retention across both Fantasy Sports & Sportsbook.
What youll be doing
- Work closely with the Director, Integrated Campaigns to establish & manage companys marketing planning & activation calendar
- Evangelize the process for integrated marketing plans from start to finish, ensuring all campaign elements are designed to hit growth & revenue targets
- Cultivate relationships & liaise between Marketing, Product, Finance & Analytics counterparts by leading a tight communication process that ensures all stakeholders are engaged & informed
- Assist with creative brief development & work with the Project Management team to establish processes to set campaign conceptualization & execution timelines
- Develop presentation & post-mortem decks & materials for integrated marketing campaigns
- Identify key sporting moments for campaign activation for both Fantasy Sports & Sportsbook
- Establish & implement more efficient workflows & processes
- Maintain a pulse on the current industry landscape across both competitors & marketing technology & best practices
What were looking for...
- 5+ years of brand marketing experience
- Experience executing integrated marketing campaigns in a robust business with multiple, diverse stakeholders
- Comfort managing concurrent projects in an ever-evolving, fast paced landscape
- Equal enthusiasm for high-level strategic planning, creative thinking, & tactical execution
- A data-driven leader that is results obsessed
- Love of sports & all the fandom that comes with it!
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- 401K plan
- Attractive health insurance plans
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential