Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Mailchimp is seeking a Manager of Product Measurement Solutions to be a key leader in a cross functional team, helping drive towards the most impactful use of product data by way of implementation, tracking, & governance. This person will play a critical role in building, enhancing, & maintaining a world-class digital analytics technology platform to assist in the actionable analysis of Mailchimps customer experience & customer behaviors across our digital ecosystem. This role requires extensive hands on experience & expertise with the Google Suite of tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, BigQuery, etc.) as well as Optimizely (or other testing solutions) & customer research tools like Fullstory, Inspectlet, & Clicktail. Specific experience in developing solution designs & tracking strategies as well as having the ability to QA tags & liaise with engineers.
- Work with key Product, Marketing, Business Operations, & Engineering stakeholders to understand the evolving business objectives in order to develop the appropriate tracking solutions
- Lead the implementation of the product analytics tracking efforts for product launches, redesigns, web page design, & campaign launches with Google Analytics
- Perform data quality audits, identify data collection issues, suggest improvements & implement fixes
- Provide thought leadership to data collection, data schema, naming conventions, & ways to standardize across a global environment
- Work closely with Product Analytics, Engineering, & Marketing to establish governance & best practices for Google Analytics implementation
- Guide teams through the solution design process to help socialize best practices & democratize the process
- Be a leading voice in the effort around product analytics data consumption & governance to other internal disciplines
- Provide support to analysts in the best practices of extracting data from the Google platforms
- Perform platform administration duties to support Google users
- 4+ years of experience leading digital analytics platform deployments; preferably Google Analytics 360 Suite
- Experience developing solutions designs & leading Google Analytics tracking & platform implementations required
- Ability to develop strong collaborative partnerships with business stakeholders & engineering a must
- Experience working with an Agile Product Development a strong plus
- Strong working knowledge of SQL a plus
- Ability to distill, translate, & communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to QA & test tagging; preferred ability to create automated QA & testing solutions
- Experience with Google BigQuery, Optimizely, Data Studio, & Datalab a plus
- Bachelor or Graduate degree in Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Research, Information Systems, Engineering or Business
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.