Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research & expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
The Technology Operations team activates a world-class technology organization at Aetion by:
- Enabling high-quality, scalable product delivery while supporting a vibrant, cohesive team culture
- Driving & supporting strategic engineering projects
- Owning development & communication of key operational metrics
- Coaching teams on scrum best practices
- Leading the strategic development & execution of core technology programs
- Master of technical projects: You enjoy learning about & quarterbacking deeply technical projects & communicating with joy to both internal & external stakeholders. You have an acute attention to detail & a functional understanding of engineering principles & process.
- Data-driven systems thinker: You can independently break a process down into its logical components, collect the data, & are always looking for ways to automate yourself out of the task. You get excited about digging through data in order to surface insights that power strategic decision-making.
- Flexible operator: You operate effectively & positively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment & excel in bringing order & distillation to often ambiguous & frequently-changing information.
- Growth-minded leader: You have immense curiosity & have a passion for empowering others to do their best work.
- Expert communicator & relationship-builder: You can not only influence & motivate team members at all levels but are able to package & present complex analyses & recommendations clearly, both verbally & in writing.
- Own & execute multiple infrastructure software engineering projects simultaneously, interfacing with clients when necessary.
- Create internal dashboards for key operational metrics to inform strategic decisions.
- Coordinate & scale the software deployment process.
- Optimize our process tooling (e.g. JIRA, etc).
- Guide the usage of agile methodologies to simplify project & product delivery.
- Support technology programming critical to a cohesive culture (e.g. retrospectives, sprint reviews, all hands).
- 5+ years professional experience with 3+ years in a software engineering or technical product/project management role.
- Demonstrated experience automating the optimization of business operations.
- Experience operating autonomously & leading across multiple teams with stakeholders in different disciplines across time zones.
- Strong customer service focus, with the ability to communicate & build relationships with highly technical management teams.
- Expert-level analytic & project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify & resolve systemic issues.
- Masters or advanced technical degree
- Certified Scrum Master or relevant experience
- Experience working with a highly technical software product in a high-growth startup environment
- Previous exposure to healthcare data and/or working in a regulatory environment
- Hands on experience using SQL or other scripting languages/tools to automate business processes
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS.
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meetups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match & a daily lunch provision.
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.