Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the countrys top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell & rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, & have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
Compass seeks an Associate Marketing Manager based in our Upper East Side Offices to help shape our agents marketing initiatives, from concepts & development through implementation & tracking. You will work collaboratively with the internal marketing & creative team & external vendors to execute agents' initiatives & help ensure cohesion between the Compass brand & the marketing/advertising deliverables for agents. Responsibilities also include managing a team of Marketing Coordinators, mentoring & educating them in how to develop marketing strategies & marketing collateral for their agents, how to elevate agent support practices, & how to focus on efficiencies & processes. You will help to launch our marketing support program that will support agents in marketing their listings from beginning to end. You will be part of the larger team determining & refining agent marketing policies, processes, strategies, & best practices.
At Compass You Will:
- Consult with agents to shape marketing initiatives & campaigns; liaise between the companys designers & agents to communicate & coordinate the delivery of projects & materials
- Launch a new agent support program intended to help market listings from inception to closing
- Assist with developing & implementing improved agent marketing policies & processes & tracking individual agent marketing budgets
- Monitor marketing budgets by comparing & analyzing actual results from advertising/marketing projects with marketing/advertising plans & forecasts
- Provide creative & strategic marketing recommendations
- Support the marketing & creative department by relaying real estate market trends, forecasts, account analyzes, & new product information
What We're Looking For:
- 6-9 years of Marketing experience
- Real Estate marketing experience required
- 1-2 years of management experience (minimum of 1-2 direct reports)
- Ability to work independently & to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Adept project manager; impeccable time management & prioritization skills
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, ability to build & manage relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent writing & grammar skills
- Experience with client/account management, real estate marketing, and/or luxury brands a big plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & social media/online marketing platforms
- Strong working knowledge of creative programs such as InDesign & Photoshop preferred
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.