We are looking for candidates who want to kick start their e-commerce careers with the goal of becoming a Boutique Producer!
The Visual Merchandiser is responsible for creating an engaging & motivating story within boutiques on Rue La La & Gilt to drive customer purchases. This role will be crucial in upholding the Rue Gilt Groupe brand & standards through visual product merchandising.
Rue Gilt Groupe is an innovative, passionate, & collaborative work environment where youll have the chance to work with the best brands & production teams in merchandising & e-commerce. Are you ready to get started?
**This role is a 6 month contract to start**
What Youll Do:
- Track boutique readiness for merchandising to ensure timelines are met & task completed prior to boutique launch
- Raise concerns, issues, & recommendations within a timely manner on all boutiques
- QA boutiques pre-launch to ensure accuracy on website
- Facilitate style updates with internal Production teams (Features, Imaging)
- Communicate with Merchant team on sample & vendor asset timelines for most accurate boutique inventory
- Action daily reporting on issue styles
- Optimize site product recommendations & sorting to ensure best possible consumer experience & drive conversion
- Provide knowledge of the performance & production history of past boutiques & apply learnings to future boutiques.
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- Bachelors Degree
- 1-2 years experience in a visual merchandiser, retail, project management, e-commerce, production or merchandising role
- Stays relevant with trends, competitors, & brands
- Strong collaboration, communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word & Excel, Google Docs
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered